Monday, November 1, 2010

Brothers

These guys are getting to be good friends. Gavin is increasingly aware of McKay and what he needs. They sit by each other like old pals.
I often look over and they are holding hands. I love moments like that.
McKay is getting SO SO fun. He's had a great month - lots of new tricks. I really do love him more and more every day. I'm pretty sure he loves me too.

Gavin is hot and cold. I either want to squeeze him and eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or give him up for adoption. I haven't found middle ground with him. Is there middle ground with a two-year-old? Two days last week were adoption days. Maybe three. On the other days, I feasted on my little men.

2 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Last week I sold something on Craigslist. I asked Matt, "What else can I sell?" He told me to sell Blake. He's almost 2, so I guess we are in the same boat. :)

Cute boys.

AmyJane said...

Adoption Days. Love it! I wish I could tell you it will be over soon, but I felt that way about Patrick pretty much from 18 months till he turned 4. Okay, maybe 3 3/4. I remember distinctly the summer before he turned 4 that that adoption days got fewer and further between until one day I realized I was just enjoying him pretty much all of the time. Distant hope, I know, but hope nonetheless.

Besides, they're pretty cute together so you better hang in there....you'd hate to break up a matched set!