We had tickets on the 50 yard line, 20 rows up. Included with our tickets was admission to the "Hospitality Tent." Who knew such a thing existed? We went in and had free dinner, drinks, treats - whatever we wanted. It was crazy. The people in this tent know how to live it up during the game, and we were happy to join them.

Under our seats were individual coolers with two water bottles, king-sized Kit Kats and coupons for free drinks and ice cream or doughnuts. For half-time, we went back to the tent for popcorn and hotdogs. More chocolate fountain dipping. Yikes. We could not believe the food. I don't think we ate for the rest of the day.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Cougar Fans
I graduated from BYU. I can count on one hand - and maybe not even need all of the fingers - how many BYU football games I have watched. Brian, on the other hand, is fairly interested and always loves to watch the BYU game when he gets the chance.
He is not, however, quite the superfan that this gentleman is. But close.
Our friends and neighbors, Aaron and Angie Evans, know of Brian's love for BYU football and thought we would be the perfect guests for the next home game. We had a great time driving down and spending the afternoon with them. Little did we know the treatment we'd be in for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I had no idea that existed but I totally want those kind of tickets next time I make it to a BYU game.
Sean got those kind of tickets from someone once....he was in heaven, as he is totally a superfan. It's been way too long since we were at BYU.
We're hoping to come down to Utah for an overnighter while we're at my parents for Christmas. You guys going to be around during the week between Christmas and New Years? I'd love to try and see you!
Post a Comment