Monday, November 1, 2010

Two Words

Potty Training.
a.k.a. Don't plan to leave the house EVER
The boots? Part of his Halloween getup. He hasn't worn pants in days.


Passing the time.
"Are you kidding me, mom? Not right now." He's already embarrassed of me. We have a picture of Brian like this on our wedding video. I'm sure he'll want to use this for his own.

Stats: (So I remember for the next kid just how long this took...)
Two weeks down. Lots of success peeing. Only two poops - still scared about that. Six or seven accidents?? LOTS of work for mom. He's a smart boy - he's getting it. Now I just need to get to the point where I can take him out on longer errands and be able to take care of McKay at the same time. Tricky.

But that's a cute bum.

5 comments:

Erin said...

ugg...potty training. Good luck! Sounds like it is going good so far, hang in there!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Been there, amazingly accomplished that. Best of luck...and patience!

chunkymonkey said...

Way to go! Those stats would win in our house, hands down...or should I say pants down! Hee-hee. Potty trainng humor.

Worle said...

That's hilarious that he is watching a movie passing the time. I never would have thought about that! Is there a video that teaches potty training for them to watch?

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those undies! Not a bad spider shirt either. Hang in there. I'm excited for you!