So today is picture day at Manila Elementary. A few observations:
*It's the only day of the year I can guarantee that not one student comes to school with bed head. Believe me - I've seen some doozies.
*All of the girls have to go into the bathroom to apply lipgloss and do a hair fluff at the same time.
*The boys are mostly embarassed that their moms made them wear their hair all slick.
*I get a full-on 8x10 of my own face. This will be my 8th one. What on earth am I supposed to do with all of those?
It's also not nice when the picture lady says, "I can tell that you don't like to have your picture taken." That can't be a good sign, can it?
I'll let you know how mine turns out. :)
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope your 8x10 turns out super cute. :)
About my pages...I usually get the layout ideas elsewhere and then rework the page with new colors, paper, embellishments, etc that work with my particular picture. I think it is way easier and MUCH faster. No need to reinvent the wheel. That should be my motto.
Yeah...don't miss that part of teaching so much. Also, I think maybe you should frame all 8 pictures and line them up on your living room wall. THAT would be awesome.
hey Nat, this is Emily Malinka (Rogers), I found your site and just wanted to say hi! Hope all is going well for, take care!
Oh picture day! I remember those! Just this past Christmas Ryan pulled out an old and bent copy of one of those photos from his wallet....5 years later.
Since you are quite tha avid scrapbooker....I say scrapbook them all for your future family!!!
Post a Comment