Anyway, here are the two rooms that will soon be done.
I wish I had interesting things to blog about. I think there are about six of you who even look at this, so I'm not sure what to say...I can talk about: school, 10-year-old behaviors, Australian shepherds, my love of Clorox wipes, Brian, TurboKick, and scrapbooking. Sometimes I think that's just not interesting to you people. Any ideas?


11 comments:
Nat I'm so impressed with your home improvement projects. Are you as obsessed with HGTV as I am?
Yes - totally obsessed. That and TLC!
You have an entire scrapbooking ROOM?? I am sooo jealous. That is awesome. Maybe I will commission you to work on mine since I can't seem to find time to do them anymore! By the way, next time I'm in UT is the end of Oct :)
Oh, I am jealous beyond words at the idea of a scrapbook room!
Also, I'd love to read a post about the merits of Clorox wipes! I miss using those things up in bulk. How is school going this year? I need your email address--need to catch up on my Manila news/gossip!
Make that 7 people who look at your blog :) Hey I think it's so cool you're a teacher! And am also a Clorox wipe lover :)
Hey girl! Thanks for stopin' by my blig-blog. Cute room! I LOVE that green wall. Totally jeal. All of those things that you mentioned sounded like very interesting topics to me! Have a great night!
Cute blog background Nat! Isnt that site great? Hey, as one of the people who doesn't have trips or babies to talk about I appreciate your crafty blogging:)
I love the look of that scrapbooking room!! I'm jealous. I had high hopes of a craft room .. but currently my desk is hidden beneath piles of stuff.
now 8 people look at your blog :) keep entertainig us :)
That room looks great- and I love the new look for your blog! All of those topics sound interresting to me- have you tried the Kirkland brand wipes? (Costco) They are really heavy duty and even better than the Clorox ones :)
Looks like I'm going to need to fly up and see that green wall for myself! Looks great! Scrapfest was a blast. You need to come down in January or February when they have another one. Start saving your pennies!
Post a Comment