I actually sewed those window treatments myself. Yes, it's true! I did get some help from Brian's sweet mom. Next I am on a pillow sewing rampage. My sister Annie gave us a couch (that my other sister Liza gave to her) and so we are loving that "new" piece of furniture. Fun for us!
Otherwise, we're off to St. George for the weekend for my friend Melanie Bunker's wedding. Looking forward to it!


6 comments:
Are you sure you're not mistaking your living room for a page out of Pottery Barn's catalog?!? Seriously - it looks GREAT!!! I'm so impressed.
Wait, Melanie's getting married!?!?! I really need an email with updates on my people. I've lost your address--please email me! Please?
Hi! I got a link to your blog from allyson's. I am happy to hear that Melanie is getting married...you wanna share the details (looks like i'm not the only on who wants some) I hope that you got the link to my blog in my last email. I love your pics. Your house looks great.
Lots of love, maegen (MJ)
looks great! cute house! i want to see more :)
WOW Nat! It looks beautiful!!!
I'm not sure if I sent the invite to my blog to a different email. What is your gmail address again? I know you sent it to me, but I couldn't find it.
--Ashby
Your house is so cute! I love the curtains and am very impressed!
Post a Comment