Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Proud of me



For the past several weeks our garage has been out of commission because this giant piece of furniture was taking up the space. We finally completed the project of refinishing our tv cabinet from the front room. It was just plain wood with no finish (sorry, no before picture) and we painted it white and antiqued it. We like how it's turned out. There are still some things to do to complete the room, so we'll wait to send the completed picture for later. For now, just be proud of me.

6 comments:

KatieJ said...

Hey Natalie! I just found your blog from the reunion site- good to "see" you again! Good job on the painting! I have a couple things I'm trying to get the courage to refinish but not till it cools down for sure!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

HI! thanks for finding me :) I want to read your blog...but Im leaving out of town :0 So I will be staking you soon !!! talk to you soon!

AmyJane said...

Woohoo! Very proud. It looks awesome. How's school and everything?

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Hi..im back and I have been reading your blog. you are so cute! It looks like you had a fun summer! And congrats on the teacher award, Im not surprised you are doing great!!
Thanks for finding me :)

The*Evans*Family said...

Way proud! I love it. I can't wait to see what else you do.

P.S. Super Saturday Scrapfest is next weekend = LOTS OF FUN. Wish you could be here!

Nicole said...

that looks amazing nat! i'm so proud of you!!! i love being able to get on here and see what you have been up to!