Yesterday was better. We decorated cookies and had play time at my friend's house. A good distraction from the last week of torture. Today is looking up. McKay is acting like his normal cute self. Teething bites, that's for sure. It's been a long week. But I'm hoping he stays happy and nice. Tomorrow is his birthday, after all. And just so I don't have to write it on his birthday post, let me note here that McKay has not been the easiest baby. I don't love him any less, but boy this kid is sassy. And cries a lot.
Gavin's been walking around talking to me like a robot with his arms moving up and down. Crackin' me up. And this morning he asked if he could have a Buzz Lightyear ship for Christmas. Where did this two-year-old learn that already?? I think today we will take it easy and clean up and go to library time.
I love that Brian's family is here, but today I miss my brothers and sisters and feel lonely in UT all alone. Someone come see me!!
1 comment:
I just checked flights and it would cost me close to $600 to visit you if I came tonight. I need to play the lottery. :)
Post a Comment