For Christmas 2010 I did the Twelve Days of Christmas for Brian. I planned a date for each month in 2011. The days have already been set aside, tickets have been purchased, babysitters arranged. Good idea, huh? I never did take a picture, but in January we went ballroom dancing in Salt Lake and for chinese at David's Kitchen. Yumm-0!
In February, we started off with John and Michelle at the Blue Plate Diner as seen on Diners, Drive-ins, and Drives. Good food. Good company. We have a few more of Guy's joints that we want to check out...

We left the boys with Shauna for the night and drove up to Logan to see Brian Regan. We laughed and laughed. The four of us went for hot chocolate and visited in our hotel lobby for a bit. On the way back home we stopped by Sweet Cake, a new gluten free bakery in Kaysville. Holy moly. I was in heaven. How come the stuff I make doesn't taste like that? The boys were well taken care of and we were happy to see them.
It was nice to have a night out with my favorite boy. I'm glad we're taking time this year to make sure we get out - even if it is just once a month.
2 comments:
What a cute idea to do that once a month! And how fun you guys got to see Brian Regan!! :)
It really is SUCH a good idea. I got all hung up on the expense/logistics and just bought his the iTouch he wanted. :) Nect year though, I'm totally doing this!
Post a Comment