If you didn't get a Christmas card, it's because I couldn't afford it. Here is the sample. Just pretend like "Robertson" is our last name. These are Gavin's 6 month pictures.
I laughed at the first comment too! Love the card. Is it too late to send out birth announcements for Blake? He'll be 8 weeks on Saturday. Maybe I'll just post some recent pictures on my blog instead. :)
Speaking of Christmas cards....yours came back. I must have a wrong address for you. Plus I don't know if I have a right email address either! I need to send you an invite to our blog! Could you send me both to ashbyhatch@yahoo.com?!
7 comments:
How'd you two make such a cute baby? I love your card. RaeAnn
So cute!
So so so cute!! He's looking more and more like Brian, I'm thinkin... What a smiler!!
You mean you don't expect cute from us? :)
I laughed at the first comment too! Love the card. Is it too late to send out birth announcements for Blake? He'll be 8 weeks on Saturday. Maybe I'll just post some recent pictures on my blog instead. :)
Love the card. (I am secretly flattered that I did get one.) I didn't send any out this year. Too poor and too tired. Maybe next year, right?
Speaking of Christmas cards....yours came back. I must have a wrong address for you. Plus I don't know if I have a right email address either! I need to send you an invite to our blog! Could you send me both to ashbyhatch@yahoo.com?!
Post a Comment