I love your new family picture. It is adorable! It seems like I haven't talked to you forever. Probably because I haven't been blogging for a long time. I am trying to catch up today and I am promising myself that I am going to get back to checking others blogs and leaving more commments. Gaving is so cute. I can't believe that he is 7 months old. My how time flies!
Cute boy! He's gotten so big! Where does the time go? How are you doing by the way? We just moved to Arizona. If you ever come down this way, let me know. I'd love to see you!
7 comments:
He is so cute! I just want to kiss his cheeks. And I love his smile - so big and happy!
I can't get enough of his either! Love his sweater too.
Is he ever not smiling?
WHat a happy kid!
I love your new family picture. It is adorable! It seems like I haven't talked to you forever. Probably because I haven't been blogging for a long time. I am trying to catch up today and I am promising myself that I am going to get back to checking others blogs and leaving more commments. Gaving is so cute. I can't believe that he is 7 months old. My how time flies!
He is adorable! Just the cutest baby!
so absolutely darling!
by the way, how's work? how's life?
Cute boy! He's gotten so big! Where does the time go? How are you doing by the way? We just moved to Arizona. If you ever come down this way, let me know. I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment