Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I will just feel better

if I get my Christmas pictures on here.  You may or may not care, but at least I know I've done it.  We had a wonderful time.  Brian's eye surgery went well.  And we're back at it again...


Meeting Santa.  No tears this year.  Maybe next?
Nativity.  Check out the cow on the right.  He's got suspenders!  
Christmas Eve
My sister Lynsey and her baby Blake.  Matching PJ's.  Gavin's snowmen are more stretched out than his...
Presents.
Christmas morning moments. 

Rolly polly cuteness.  Can't fit in that baby tub anymore!
New Year's Eve.  The first one I've stayed awake for in years.  Niece Ashley, Brian, Nephew Cade, sis-in-law Lane.
Our happy little family the day before we headed home.  

3 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

I miss you guys.

Michelle said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your pictures. Gavin is such a cute baby. Are you blending like crazy now? Why no pictures of the new Blend Tech?

Lebanites said...

You are such a babe! You look great! And I LOVE that his legs are your blog photo. So funny!