What a cute little chunk of baby he is. So, so, so cute! I wish I could get to see him this Christmas. Sad we won't be in Utah. Give him a squeeze for me.
oh my how weird that you have a baby! and he's such a little CUTIE! i remember when you got married when i was like in 6th grade. crazy how fast time is flying!
Nat- on a side note.. I made your Sweet and Sour for dinner last night. It was de-lish! I added pineapple to the chicken 1/2 way through in the oven.. it gave it an extra kick. Bart loved it. (I got it from the Manila cook book.) Look at how domestic I am now!
7 comments:
You two are so stinkin' cute!
precious! I love the pictures.
Cute and cute! And the great outdoor light makes those eyes just dance, or do his eyes always 'parkle?
What a cute little chunk of baby he is. So, so, so cute! I wish I could get to see him this Christmas. Sad we won't be in Utah. Give him a squeeze for me.
oh my how weird that you have a baby! and he's such a little CUTIE! i remember when you got married when i was like in 6th grade. crazy how fast time is flying!
Nat- on a side note.. I made your Sweet and Sour for dinner last night. It was de-lish! I added pineapple to the chicken 1/2 way through in the oven.. it gave it an extra kick. Bart loved it. (I got it from the Manila cook book.) Look at how domestic I am now!
Oh I love that little chunky man! Excited to see you at Christmas again. I'll be as big as a house!
Post a Comment