Monday, November 3, 2008

Heart this face!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

He just has a face you gotta love. He is such a happy baby!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Natalie...he is sooooo cute!!!

Holly said...

Cute pictures of mom and baby!!

Momma Dianna said...

Hey Natalie! It's your long lost cousin Dianna. I got your blog link from Lynsey's blog. What a cute boy you have! I love the chub! I had wanted to go to your AZ Baby Shower, but was so sick with my own little bun in the oven at the time. The extended family never gets together enough! Looks like your little family is doing well and are so cute! What a cute momma you make and I love the baby fohawk!

A. Goodie said...

He's adorable, lunch was such a treat today...I'm so glad we made time to get together during your short stay here. Love those cheeks on that kid and his smile is definately contagious!