Gavin is a superstar on the plane and makes us all sorts of random friends at airports. Besides him getting off his sleeping schedule for a day or two, he really is quite easy to travel with. Good thing...we're headed to St. George this weekend.
Seven of the nephews...and yes, there are more!

Annie and Lynsey - The last two of the recently five pregnant sisters

Aunt Karyn and the sink bath (a nice transition tub)

Aunt Annie - always good at making Gavin smile

Grandma and Grandpa Woolf

Gavin and Uncle Matt

Gavin and Cousin Carson

As always, it's good to come home. There is just nothing like it.

I walked in to a vase of flowers and new lights above the sink. We've been wanting to do it forever... Sweet Brian surprised me. How cute is that?
8 comments:
Funerals can be "fun" if you are celebrating a long, well lived life. Glad you were able to go.
Can I just say I love seeing your life right now. It's so great to see you and Brian with your beautiful baby. Everyone happy and healthy!! Awesome!!
It sounds like the trip to Arizona was a good way to celebrate your grandpa, and boy, is Gavin cute! I also love the new lights above the sink.
Nat! I'm sad I didn't make it to lunch witht he cousins and mother when you were down. Wanted to see that baby of yours. HE is darling!
WOw are his arms chunk or what?! I did not fully believe you when you say he is full of rolls until that picture of his ARM! How cute!
I'm glad everything went well with your Grandpa. Funerals can be very peaceful and nice. I'm glad it was good for your fam and I'm glad you got a nice surprise when you got home!
Don't you just love when husbands do the sweetest things to welcome you come. Looks like a fun trip with lots of famiy. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
Love the new lights. Way to go Bri! And Gavin - what a doll! Love ya, ML
I love big families. And little boys need lots of cousins, I think. And how sweet to come home to flowers and light!
Post a Comment