Monday, March 24, 2008

Things I feel good about

This weekend I felt especially good about two things (besides the warm fuzzies of Easter Sunday, of course!)
1. My tulips are sprouting! I was excited enough to take a picture. This means the end of a LONG and FREEZING COLD Utah winter and the arrival of spring and a few weeks with my favorite little flower.

2. We finally finished the sanding stages of our crib. This is good because we've been doing it for a month - maybe two? Now Brian has to seal, stain, and polyurithane all of it. We'll have a nursery here soon enough!

4 comments:

mj said...

WOW I am pretty sure you are crazy! but the crib will look beautiful in the end. just a lot more work than I am willing to put into something.

Holly said...

Check out that crib. Did you guys make it? By the way way to go on the comments! Keep it up!

Lindz said...

Wow...that is so impressive that you guys are making your own crib!! Can't wait to see pics of the finished product! =)

Everton Family said...

Wow, that's a lot of work! I bet it will look AMAZING. I'm impressed!