Well, here I am last Sunday, in all my glory. The bump may still be considered "cute" at this stage, but I have a feeling it's going to get really ugly really fast. So we'll go with it for now. Like Brian says, "Embrace it!"
You look AWESOME! I have 2 friends due the same time as you and they are both bigger so you are tiny! I think I'm showing more than you and I'm not even 3 months yet... Can't wait to see you.
7 comments:
I think you look hot, Nat. =)
Natalie, you look so cute with your little "bump"!! =) I love checking up on your blog & can't wait to see your cute little guy in a few months!!
Your words--ca-ute! I love it! I really should take me a tummy shot this time around... I was way better at that last time around!
Your little bump is so cute. So it off because you look good!
Oh don't you look DARLING. No fair...you should have a dozen!
I think you and your sister Lynsey are DARLING pregnant ladies! Are you having a shower down here in AZ? If so - I better be on that invite list!
You look AWESOME! I have 2 friends due the same time as you and they are both bigger so you are tiny! I think I'm showing more than you and I'm not even 3 months yet... Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment