Gavin was so excited for his last day of preschool. Not because he didn't love it, but because he was excited for us to see his graduation celebration.
I thought that I would get all teary and have to hide myself during the program, but I laughed the entire time. Honestly. It was so cute. And so so funny. From the bowl hats to the silly kids. They sang several songs and told us what they learned each month of school. Gavin wimped out on saying his part, but I wasn't totally surprised. He did also fall off his chair and that stalled things for just a moment. But he got up and laughed, so that's always good.
Miss Sonya was a sweet and loving teacher to Gavin. He loved her and was always happy to see her at church on Sunday. Next up - the Kindergarten big league!!
Friday, May 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment