Well, it worked. I found out mid-August that we are going to have another baby. I surprised Brian at work with a gift of pink and blue M&Ms and a father's day card that said, "Third time is the charm!" He was pretty excited. I was pretty grateful to have an explanation this time around for my naughty behavior. (I get that way when I'm pregnant, or so I've been told...)
I am due around April 20. I go in to the see the doctor next Wednesday. I am anxious to see if things are good. I have been tired, moody, grumpy, and dizzy. I have thrown up a few times, which I never did with the boys, so Brian wonders if it may be a girl. Who knows. This morning, out of the blue, Gavin said, "I SO want a girl baby." He doesn't even know we're having one and he's made several comments like this. Hmmm....maybe he knows something we don't.
Friday, September 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment