Goggles 24/7? Check. Pajamas on all day? Check. Lunch in an elmo cupcake liner? For sure.
I think we've checked 15 or so of these off our list. It's keeping things fun. Whenever we run out of ideas to do, I consult the fridge and off we go.
Chasing down the ice cream truck was my favorite so far. Brian was mid-sentence and he saw me stop and look up, clearly not listening anymore. I heard the music. I grabbed Gavin. And then we ran. Barefoot. Several houses down the street. Made the guy turn around because the money was back at home. We let Gavin choose his bar and hand the man the money himself. Then Gavin sat on the front step eating his green and blue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (they are still making those??) right before dinner.
Because that's what you do when it's summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment