est. 2004
Oh my gosh. Look at those blue eyes!! He is absolutely adorable. I just sent you an email - hopefully you got it! :)
WOW!!!That is seriously cute, his smile is contagious.
Oh, he is too cute!
Sean was so very touched by these pictures.... personally, I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks, as I'm sure you do daily!
Go Cougs!
He looks adorable! You could just kiss his cheeks off.
I can't get enough of him. And I can't believe how much he's changed in just a couple months.
Natalie, he is absolutely gorgeous! Cuz Monica
Seriously, how can you not just kiss those cute little cheeks all day long!?!? He is adorable!!!
What's your email address? I have a yahoo one ... I am in UT now, and will be until the 30th. shannalillywhite@gmail.com ... let's chat :)
He is so cute - and those cheeks!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh my gosh. Look at those blue eyes!! He is absolutely adorable. I just sent you an email - hopefully you got it! :)
WOW!!!
That is seriously cute, his smile is contagious.
Oh, he is too cute!
Sean was so very touched by these pictures.... personally, I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks, as I'm sure you do daily!
Go Cougs!
He looks adorable! You could just kiss his cheeks off.
I can't get enough of him. And I can't believe how much he's changed in just a couple months.
Natalie, he is absolutely gorgeous! Cuz Monica
Seriously, how can you not just kiss those cute little cheeks all day long!?!? He is adorable!!!
What's your email address? I have a yahoo one ... I am in UT now, and will be until the 30th. shannalillywhite@gmail.com ... let's chat :)
He is so cute - and those cheeks!
Post a Comment