Recently Gavin has been giving us some REAL laughs. Sometimes he laughs at himself, but Brian can always make him laugh with these weird sounds he makes. I am successful in other ways - maybe he just thinks I'm funny looking because I don't have to make hardly any sounds at all!


5 comments:
There is nothing better than baby laughs! It's hard to capture those moments on camera, it takes a team effort for sure.
Too cute. I love it when they first start laughing at you or when their eyes light up when you walk into their room to get them in the morning. It makes you feel so special. He is adorable.
He is getting so big! I am so glad that we have blogs to keep in touch. I love being able to watch your little guy grow.
I have been loving your comments on my blog. It reminds me how much I miss my old friend. Thanks for all the great memories I have of us growing up, I think we were able to be there for each other through the sometimes hard and awkward teen years. I hope that we will be able to see each other again as grown women, and mothers, maybe someday.
Ann
I l-o-v-e. love baby laughs. My favorite!
Post a Comment