
Sometimes, typically on the weekends, we're just too darn tired to sit up with Gavin when he wakes up way too early. This doesn't happen often, but somehow he does mysteriously end up on our bed with big people covers. Don't judge.

Brian and Gavin ready for the outside.
4 comments:
Can't say that Ellie hasn't ended up in our bed a few times either! I don't judge.
He is so cute!
I am all about co-sleeping. Decreases incidences of SIDS, etc. We are one of the few cultures that does not do it. Nothing better than sleeping with your baby. Ours only ended up in our bed once I did the middle of the night feedings. That way you can fall asleep while nursing. Read what Dr. Sears has to say on the subject. DO NOT APOLOGIZE to anyone. Although MomMom once said to me, "I just saw a show that said sleeping with your child it the worse thing you can do to the child." I would have to think that beating them or something of that nature would be worse. Our kids both have wonderful sleep habits--we just lay them down and they do not need to be "rocked to sleep" or anything of that nature. They don't cry or fuss about it--ever! I attribute this to our nightime attachment parenting. I feel sorry for other parents who really struggle with their kids who fight going to sleep. Anyway, do what you feel is right! Post the letter and pic...
P
Dude. Kennedy sleeps with us more than she sleeps in her bed. ESPECIALLY the 5:30-7:30 time slot. Way worth it.
I was just going to say, read Dr. Sears to feel better about it, but I see someone has already shared that. I'm not a co-sleeper myself, because I just don't sleep very well with Baby, but I sleep just fine when Tyler does, so as long as Grace is on his side of the bed, I get that precious early morning sleep.
Post a Comment