Friday, September 26, 2008

Buttermilk

Yep, that's what I make. I knew I had a big baby, but JUST YESTERDAY I looked at Gavin's legs and thought "Oh. My. Gosh!!" Don't get me wrong people, I absolutely adore these chubby legs. Big is beautiful, baby! But man, are they rolly! Good thing we love baths around our house! Gotta get in those creases!



11 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

he is so cute!!!
I got the tights at childrens place...2 years ago. If you cant find any, I will look for mine and I can send them to you

let meknow!

Michelle said...

Such a cute boy! I love those legs.

Melanie said...

natalie! i've always LOVED buttermilk! gavin is just yummy!

i'm naming him "chubbers" he really is a keeper. i have the perfect girlfriend for him. my new little niece was born almost 11pounds! they can learn to count to 3 on their chin rolls!

congrats again! hope you are liking your new job. i'm so out of the loop lately.

Lebanites said...

we call those PORK CHOPS!

AmyJane said...

Holy crow! He's like a little Michelin Man--reminds me of Patrick's baby days! How much does that boy weigh?

Holly said...

I think it is so cute. Our motto is the fatter the better!

Katie said...

thighs with pride! I wish it was just as cute for adults to have rolls like that. I'd be freaking hot!

The*Evans*Family said...

Oh my word! I use to have people ask me all the time what I was feeding Carson. It was Similac, but hey it caused the same cute chubby fat rolls that we loved too!

Everton Family said...

I just LOVE chubby thighs like that! He is adorable! It's so fun to see how you guys are doing!

Shelly & Danny said...

Hey Natalie! Can you send me your email address? I have a couple questions to ask you. Thanks

Shelly Morris
1shellym@gmail.com

chunkymonkey said...

I love chunky babies!