Monday, August 18, 2008

Blessing Day

Brian gave Gavin a sweet blessing yesterday. It was so fun to see family and friends and have them come over to eat with us. It turns out I bought way too much food...come over if you're hungry for fruit, bagels, or muffins.
My mom and dad were the king and queen of setting things up, so the food was presented in a way that was much more classy than I would have done. Brian's parents were also helpful in getting us outside furniture, shade, and drinks. We love our family and are glad they love our little boy so much!


10 comments:

Michelle said...

The blessing was precious! And so is that little boy. My kids haven't stopped talking about baby Gavin since Wed. Thanks for letting us watch him.

ann said...

Love the blessing day outfit, he's too cute for words.

mj said...

i love that face! he is so animated! i am so glad that you had a nice day. you deserved a peaceful day after your first week of work.

AMS said...

what a wonderful, special day for you guys! you two are such great parents! and little gavin is so adorable.

The*Evans*Family said...

Sad we missed it! That's a cute blessing outfit. I think I'll have this next little guy wear the same one we had Carson wear.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad we weren't there! Congrats - and dang, girl, you look great! Love the bangs!!

A. Goodie said...

Love you and your cute family! Sorry I haven't been visiting your blog much, if it's any consolation, I haven't even visited my own for a few months! Gavin is adorable!

Unknown said...

All this time I was still picturing you pregnant, like when I saw you in April. I guess I need to remember that time doesn't stand still for others either!

Your little boy is beautiful, congratulations, and it looks like it was a wonderful blessing day.

Bart and Krista said...

Your baby is so cute! I love his blessing outfit. I wish I could have been there.

greg & allyson said...

i cannot get over that hair! what a sweet baby!