Saturday, April 12, 2008

Arizona Fun

We drove down to AZ for Spring Break. The visit is three-fold...
1) Brian needs Epi Lasek surgery from my dad
2) Baby shower for Natalie and baby by my mom and sisters
3) Needing to get out of cold Utah for a minute. Hello, it snowed there last week.

All three things have already been accomplished so far, and we've still got six days left! We are having a great time. Well, Brian may not be. But at least he can see! His vision is already 20/30 after 24 hours. This is how he has spending his day...Sad!

All the while, the girls are partying hard! Annie, you left too early for my picture! And all sisters minus Melissa and Lane were there...

My mom is the QUEEN of showers. Yellow and blue boquets of flowers and all!

Cute cousins Brooke, Alex, and Elle

Friends Lachelle and Nicole and sis Lynsey

SO FUN to see long-time friend Jill (and Brianne - who I didn't get a picture of before she left!) It's nice to see old friends who you rarely see but just pick up where you left off, even if it was years ago. I love that!


Thanks family and friends for such a fun day. Everyone was so sweet and generous. This baby is hooked up!

And we've still got a week to hang out while Brian is recooperating. I'm sure there will be more fun to share later....

8 comments:

lrbodine said...

Thanks for inviting us! I love baby showers and seeing all the cute stuff. It makes me so excited for what you are going to experience soon - especially since words can't describe how much fun it is (even though it is also hard too!.

Can't believe it's been soo many years since we were all hanging out on the grassy knoll together in Provo! lol.

Katie said...

You look awesome for only having 2 months to go. So cute to see you and Jill together.

Ashby said...

You look so great! And you've got the tiniest little baby bump! What a fun way to spend your spring break. I can't believe it is still snowing in Utah - crazy state! Enjoy the warmth!

Oh, and will you email me your gmail address so I can send you the invite to our family blog? My email is ashbyhatch @ gmail.com

Love you!

Jen & Blake said...

Congrats! Of course I remember, we have all those great softball memories w/ our push over JV coach, whatever his name was:) I have seen your blog also and was glad to see your commented! I am so excited for your little baby, you will love every minute of it and not to mention you look great! Fun to have a way to keep in touch:)

Brianne Skidmore said...

Sorry I had to run out early but I'm so glad that I could come and chat you up for awhile. Call if you've got free time this week.

Anonymous said...

Great job Natalie! Isn't that big yellow thing in the sky warm? I've forgotten what you call it. I loved getting out of this 30 degree weather and into the warm tropics for a day or two. Enjoy! (Are you going to be able to get all those gifts home?) :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Everton Family said...

What a fun shower that was! It was so wonderful to see you. It was just like old times, and you haven't changed a bit! Take care, and keep in touch.