There are a lot of you I have found and gotten in touch with through this blog. Brian and I will be coming down to AZ for our spring break for a baby shower that my mom and sisters are having as well as eye surgery for Brian.
It would be so fun to see some of my old buddies! If you want to know about the shower or maybe just want to chat for a minute, email me and I'll send you details. I am less worried about you bringing me presents and more interested in just seeing you!
nat.robinson@yahoo.com
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah let me know!! meredith91@yahoo.com
Surprise! I'm online, too. Yes, I would love to come to the shower. I'll email you my address. And, about the 3000 calories... you're pregnant! Eat up, girl!
I work for an adoption agency in utah..so yeah, i would love to help your sister in law. Tell her to email me, then we can chat!
(that was you that asked me right??!!)
Hey Natalie,
Is anyone in the ward throwing you a shower?
I would love to come!!! It would be so fun to see you. jill.everton@cox.net
Post a Comment