We are on day five of our daylight savings hangover. What a mess! After waking up at 5:30 for the past week, it's safe to say this has been the hardest one ever. I prefer to do it like the Arizonians and skip it all together. Jonah is still in a daze and way off on his naps. And then the two days he decided to sleep in til 7:00, Gavin woke up sick. We've had two sick days (Gavin home from school) - coughing, snotty, poopy boys. McKay's has been hanging on for at least a week. Poor little buddy. I, on the other hand, have been pretty dang productive. I generally am not one to park the kids in front of the tv for hours. Until today. So with my low guilt they are totally occupied and I'm getting lots done.
As the tides have turned, Gavin has been testing my patience with his new Kindergarten sassiness. I remember him doing this for a few weeks when he started preschool. He's not being the nicest to McKay. It makes me sad. They all go through phases and obviously brothers can't treat each other perfectly all the time. McKay has been the cutest little thing and is helping and saying thank you and giving me hugs and kisses all over the place. Minimal crying and whining. Maybe he's growing out of that? Either way, this is where we are now and next week it will be something new I'm sure.
We'll see if Jonah escapes the sickness... I'm guessing not since McKay leaned over him last night and drooled right into his eye.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just caught up quickly on all you've been doing. Your boys are adorbs and you look great.
Post a Comment