Tuesday, March 19, 2013

36 Weeks

I remember thinking the last month or two of pregnancy was pretty uncomfortable...I was right.  I love that I am able to carry another baby - but again, I have reached the point of being done sharing my body.  Walking is hard, sleeping is hard, moving is hard.  But that's okay - it is all worth it in the end.  This little dude is super active and moving all over the place.  I think he wants out, too.  Three more weeks max is what I'm hoping.  We shall see.  I don't know why but part of me thinks he's coming earlier than that...

Things are wrapping up and I finished up with a major Relief Society dinner/activity that I was in charge of.  Done working at the District Office.  Almost done tutoring.  Adding less and less to my calendar each week.  Time to try to keep everything in the house put away and reasonably clean.  Especially after my angel cleaning friend Margarita came last week!  There is something so comforting about knowing that even though things get out of place and a little cluttered, deep down the baseboards, blinds, fridge, pantry, etc etc etc are clean.  Sigh.

The sun is coming out and tomorrow is officially spring.  I'm so excited to be outside and for the boys to ride bikes again and to replant our garden.  And to exercise for reals.  And snuggle a baby.  It's going to be good.

No comments: