It felt like a Natalie love-fest. My birthdays are getting longer and longer. And by that I mean celebrated for days at a time. I'm not complaining!
Karen called me earlier in the week and got us tickets for Forgotten Carols. We had a blast. I love her dearly and I always feel lucky when we can go somewhere and visit and not be interrupted. She really cares and understands me. Good friends are a happy thing in my life. Several other friends stopped by and called and that made my day(s).
We woke up and picked up the kids and took them to Home Depot to make a project. We all napped and then we took the kids to Karen's so we could go to dinner with Brian's family. When we picked up the kids, we took them to yogurt. No cake, you see... It was fun, I felt loved and thirty-three is going to be great. I don't worry about getting older. I am learning so much! Hopefully I can get better with time??

No comments:
Post a Comment