Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Par-tay

We'll take any reason to party. My grandma said, "We have parties for one-year-olds?" Well, yeah! Doesn't everyone??
You are loved, little guy. People who came to see you: Grandma & Grandpa Robinson, Uncle Nathan, Aunt Dawn, Nick, and Jorja, Aunt Shauna, Uncle Jason, Kaylee, and Madi, Mother, Brandi, Gilbert, and Luke, Susan, Jonah, Tad, and Truly. And of course, the three of us.
You love your aunts and uncles.
Uncle Nathan. I love this picture of you two.
Cousin Kaylee.
You had lots of help with your presents. Lots. Good thing you didn't know what was going on yet.


A new picture tradition I stole from Shawni. I will love to see your face change each year. We, however, will stay forever young.
Your cake turned out super cute. I'll take it as a compliment that my grandma thought I bought it.
Gavin helped you blow out your candle. You were ready to dive in.
Oh, baby.
Sharing with everyone.
Loves from mom.
The boys checking out the new loot after the bath.

ONE to remember.

2 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Way, way darling cake and one year old.

Ashby said...

Cute cake! I can't believe all these babies already turning one! Happy Birthday McKay!