You are sitting up and playing with all sorts of toys. You can entertain yourself for awhile and love when Gavin comes to play with you. I will hear you laughing hysterically from the other room and walk in and you and your bro are having your own little party. You still roll all over and want so badly to crawl and move forward, but haven't figured it out yet. You reach as far as you can and get so frustrated that you can't get what you want.
You still take three naps a day - usually 1 or 1 1/2 hours. It's rare if you sleep longer. You fall asleep on your own quickly and still sleep about 12 hours a night. You are happy to see our faces when we come to get you. You still love to be swaddled. I don't know how much longer we can do that because now you are getting so wiggly that you end up with blankets covering your head, and that really ticks you off.
You have found your toes. You usually have one sock on because you pull or kick them off. You sit on the floor and bend your body in half to get down and eat your toes. I'll keep them clean for you, okay?
Of other major significance, somewhere in the past month or two you stopped puking all over us after eating. Your dad and I always look forward to that milestone. It's nice not to have to have three burpcloths (or in your case, full sized blankets) everywhere we go.
You are getting more okay with other people holding you. Generally if I'm in the room, it's somewhat of an issue. But you are realizing that I'm not going anywhere. You are loving your dad and are happy to have him pay attention to you. Your bright eyes and huge two-tooth smile make us so happy.
4 comments:
What a perfect little guy!
He is super cute!! And so are you. I love your family pictures!
I'm not sure, but I think you have a typo on his length. My little guy was taller than that when he was born... :)
Nat - you're so right. He's much longer than that. :)
You guys make the cutest kids. I love reading your posts.
Post a Comment