Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Arizona Trip

After the reunion we drove to Mesa. Brian flew home on Monday and the boys and I stayed for two weeks. I did some allergy treatments for Celiac and just hung around between appointments. Lynsey and I did something almost every day. How do I not have a picture of the two of us toting five boys around town? We got pedicures, visited boutiques, shopped at the mall and just sat around while the boys napped. We ate with Nate and Allison and Karyn and Dave at their houses. Stayed at mom and dads and then with mother for a week.

There was also no shortage of Matta's mexican food while we were there. Maybe 4 or 5?? Bahama Bucks twice. China China once. Picaso's once. Yes, lots of eating. Some exercising. Lots of fun.
One of our favorite activities - taking pictures of ourselves!
Gavin got an ear infection and a fever of 103.4. Not a fun day. He slept in the bed with me that night. Every time I'd move he'd say, "Don't leave me, mom" or "Stay by me." Sweet boy - long night.
Met up with Shelly and Jill with some of their kids at Mesa Yogurt and Neds. Gus and Gavin ran circles around the joint while we visited. I love these girls. Sad that Marijo wasn't with us and that I didn't get to see Ann. Next time.

Grandma and Grandpa Woolf

We had a great time but were ready to get a move on. I drove to Vegas alone with the boys and Brian met us there. We were SO happy and ready to see our daddy. I missed him. The boys missed him. Being away made me miss him even more. He's a good one, that's for sure.
We drove to St. George to stay at the condo for a couple of days. Super fun and relaxing (now that I wasn't in charge 24/7!)
Visiting Clint, Melanie, and Jenna Nielson on Sunday.

We had such a fun time. It felt so so so great to have our little family together again. I have a wonderful life. Love my boys, love my home, love it all.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Such fun updates. You look soo good and I love the haircut. We definitely need to get together again!

Pead Family said...

Mckay has gotten so big...he is adorable. I really need to come see you guys again.