We are so excited to have two little boys and know that Gavin will be a great big brother. See you in April, buddy.
Friday, November 20, 2009
The blue kind
It's a BOY! We were so excited to see that this little guy looks healthy and okay in there. Brian and I were thinking it was a girl, so we were surprised to hear it was a boy. Not disappointed by any means - just wrong. I can't feel this baby as much as I did Gavin. They said that was due to the placenta being in the front. I thought that less movement paired with my totally irrational behavior the first trimester meant estrogen. But no.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What's better than one boy? Two!
Congrats! I hope I have a boy two...long distance buddies!
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!
Exciting! I kind of thought it would be a girl too. But now, hearing that it's a boy, just seems right. Always a relief when you find out everything's okay. Congrats!
Congrats! Yay for two boys!
What great little buddies they will be. Congratulations!
How fun to have two little boys! I'm sure that they will be best friends.
Congrats! What a cutie he will be. We are excited for you guys! Gavin will be a great older brother!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment