Yesterday Gavin wondered away from me for about one minute. I was in the front room on the computer and should have followed him, but didn't. I heard a loud crash and crying and I ran in his room to see the corner piece of furniture (a little hutch thing that hasn't been secured to the wall yet) LAYING ON TOP OF HIM. I felt awful. I could even take a picture of the bump that immediately popped out underneath his left eye. This morning I thought it would be a serious shiner, but it's just a little bruised.
So that's my wakeup call to not be a lazy mom and get up when I know I should. Ugh.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For boys, its a badge of honor--those bruises and bumps and shiners. And they do everything you'd never think of to get them! Yay for little boys and yay for the internet at home!
don't be too hard on yourself...it will not be the last time. but the good news is next year (when G is two) you can blame stuff on him.
ever? That's a little strong. Finally catching up on your blog. Welcome to the world of Internet-eats-up-all-your-day, if you let it. And LOVE the picture with Gavin looking up at you.
I have to agree with Elizabeth hand Meagan--boys are curious little guys and love to explore at all costs.
Post a Comment