I love those giggles.. it's like he's saying "You are hilarious.. but I'm laughing so hard- it hurts!" Boy, what a cute, fun baby you have. We've got to get Gavin and Whitney on their first un-official date. This June, right?
That is seriously one of the cutest laughs I've ever heard! And one of the roly-poly-est baby boys I've ever seen. He looks so much like Brian to me, but you have to sorta look past the chins to see it!:) Every time I look at his picture I just want to reach through the computer and squeeze him! I'm sure you do so regularly!
Hi Miss Nat! The McClain gals all wanted to weigh in and say that you have the yummiest Mr.Gavin ever! What a cutie. Take care of you, and prayers for a quick recovery for Brian! Stacey
13 comments:
Glad you got it up! So dang cute!
that made my day thanks!
Good job on the video post. Your technical skills are increasing at an alarming rate. That laughter is precious!
That is the cutest thing ever! Did they know you are recording. It is great to see how great of a Daddy Brian is.
That is adorable. You have the cutest baby!
I love that SOOO cute laugh! Although I'd have to say Brian was a bit more entertaining to watch! LOL!
It doesn't get much better than that! ADORABLE!
I love those giggles.. it's like he's saying "You are hilarious.. but I'm laughing so hard- it hurts!" Boy, what a cute, fun baby you have. We've got to get Gavin and Whitney on their first un-official date. This June, right?
Thanks for resending me a link =) Your little guy is SO CUTE and glad to check in and see that all is going well!
That is seriously one of the cutest laughs I've ever heard! And one of the roly-poly-est baby boys I've ever seen. He looks so much like Brian to me, but you have to sorta look past the chins to see it!:) Every time I look at his picture I just want to reach through the computer and squeeze him! I'm sure you do so regularly!
Gavin keeps looking at you like - Mom are you getting this?? Super cute.
Hi Miss Nat!
The McClain gals all wanted to weigh in and say that you have the yummiest Mr.Gavin ever! What a cutie. Take care of you, and prayers for a quick recovery for Brian!
Stacey
Just say the word when you're in the valley and I'll be down in a heartbeat!
Post a Comment