Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haircut

I don't know when most kids get their first haircuts, but this kid needed one. It was getting so long the front piece would flop in his face. My friend Michelle cut it for him when she was doing my hair. He did pretty well - just wondering who in the heck was grabbing his head. No, I didn't save any of the precious locks. Mine are in an envelope that I recently found and I'm not sure what to do with it. I guess just...have it.

Before



After (Seen here with his girlfriend/future wife, Elsa)

3 comments:

mj said...

you need to save his locks for DNA...sad I know but you will be grateful if you ever need it.

Happier thought....I love his haircut! C had his first trim around 4 months, but not again until 11 months. I can't believe how shaggy I let him get!

I love looking at your blog and watching Gavin grow. He is such a cutie!

The*Evans*Family said...

Carson got his first haircut at about four months. Matt just buzzed it while he had his helmet on so fluff wouldn't poke out the top. :)

Holly said...

Cute haircut! I think it is different for everyone. I think after they get their first haircut they instantly look a lot older.