love the new blog! and your fam. pic is awesome. i think $35 is the cheapest. we were paying $45 in provo...so $35 would have been a great deal for us! good luck with your little man...he is adorable!
Cute! Love the blog, love the baby, love the family picture!!! I am so excited for you! It was so nice of you to come to the wedding! I was so glad I got to see that adorable boy in person! He does look like his daddy! :)
11 comments:
Can't wait to see the new little guy! Isn't your blog super cute now!? You'll be having people ask you to give their blogs a facelift!
Super cute pics! What a handsome little man you've got there!! And, your blogs lookin' good, too!
He's SO precious! And I like your new background colors. Very modern!
love the new blog! and your fam. pic is awesome. i think $35 is the cheapest. we were paying $45 in provo...so $35 would have been a great deal for us! good luck with your little man...he is adorable!
I love the new you on the blog. Your background and colors is fabulous. That family picture is to die for. You guys make quite a cute little family!
Cute! Love the blog, love the baby, love the family picture!!! I am so excited for you! It was so nice of you to come to the wedding! I was so glad I got to see that adorable boy in person! He does look like his daddy! :)
Your pictures turned out darling! I also really like the new blog look!
he is amazing.
{you know that.}
seriously amazing, nat.
cute blog, sister.
did you get the page kits??
Your blog looks so CUTE! I need a blog makeover. Did you do it yourself? Pointers?
Love the family and baby pics--so cute.
He is adorable. I love the pictures and you are looking GREAT!
If you bundle with Quest for phone service I think you can get interent for 25 bucks. That's what we pay...
How absolutely sweet! Adorable baby, adorable family, too.
Post a Comment