Mandy J and I were just talking at your shower today how cute you are pregnant. You don't have an ounce of fat on you just that cute baby boy. I can't wait to see what he looks like!!
You look great Natalie...it looks like you just have a basketball in your shirt! Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy...can't wait to see your cute baby boy!
7 comments:
You look fabulous! Can't wait to see you again this weekend...Congrats again on your Master's and Board Certification. You're amazing. Loves!
Very cute. How are you 8 months at 34 weeks. Wouldn't 36 weeks be 8 months? Maybe I'm confused. Hopefully I can make it up in June to see this baby!!
32 weeks is the start of the 8th month. This is the 40 weeks = 10 months prego schedule, not 9. I just go by my book.
And besides, it FEELS like 8 months...so that's what I'm going with!
Mandy J and I were just talking at your shower today how cute you are pregnant. You don't have an ounce of fat on you just that cute baby boy. I can't wait to see what he looks like!!
Conrad just looked at your photo and said, "Look, there is princess." His exact words. You look great! I hope you're feeling good, too.
You look great Natalie...it looks like you just have a basketball in your shirt! Enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy...can't wait to see your cute baby boy!
Nat you look GREAT!!! And congrats on getting your Master's! That's awesome!
Post a Comment