Nineteen weeks today! We are so excited to find out what we are having. I haven't felt the need to buy anything yet - I am a planner, not a guesser. So I feel like once we know then I can start getting stuff ready. I am planning on refinishing our crib this weekend. Should be joyous.
I've had two dreams about what kind of baby we're having. Do you think those are true? Or have I told myself it's a xxxxx so many times that it just enters my mind when I sleep? Are you feeling anything one way or the other???
:)
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I say it's a boy! I'm REALLY excited for you to find out which means you must be REALLY REALLY excited! I can't believe you haven't even browsed at stuff yet! Once you find out I should come up to shop with you or register at least. Love ya!
Ummmmmm, I'm going to say BOY this time. That might be just cause I started with a boy, but that's my hunch. I don't know...with Patrick I totally knew he was a boy from the minute I had a positive pregnancy test...with this baby it was trickier since I wanted a girl so badly to say whether my hunch that it was a girl was correct or not.
Have fun shopping once you know...it's a great time to run out and buy stuff on clearance for next winter--Kohl's, Old Navy, Children's Place etc all still have tons and tons on clearance.
Can't wait to hear what you find out--is the sonogram a week from now then?
Well I'm going to say it's a girl. You already have two boys at your house so you need a girl to even it out. How exciting, Nat! I can't wait to hear all about it. What are your plans for the crib, and where did you get it? Good luck, and have fun!!
Dreams are true. As you know we didn't know what Carter was until he was born (well aside from being a bay). But, I still knew he was a boy. I just always pictured a little boy. Have fun buying baby stuff. A lot of people will tell you to get stuff now for next winter. Only problem is that you never know how big he/she is gonna be. Carter changes sizes every two months. If I bought 9 month winter clothes last year he would be going naked right now at almost 18 mo size clothes. So my advice is to just buy what you need when you need it.
Tis the season for girls... :)
i had a dream chloe was an alien. and thankfully, she wasn't. i don't know about dreams. (:
i'm so happy and excited for you! can't wait to hear!
I just KNEW I was having a girl (even though Rob was convinced we were having a boy)but I don't know if I'll be that accurate with my predictions every time. Lots of people swear by the Chinese Gender charts! Good job on not buying anything yet. I bought my big items really gender neutral for practicality purposes and bought that stuff before we found out . . and then went crazy with sale items once we had the confirmation!
With both my girls I had dreams they were girls....maybe there is something to it.
And since PINK is always on my brain, I'll go with a girl for you!!!
So what is it?! The suspense is killing me.
I say boy! And I don't know about all the dreams, but my friend wanted a girl so bad and had 2 dreams it was a boy and then it was in fact a boy. She was a little disappointed, but then realized she should have trusted the dreams. With Evie, we just felt like it was a girl and it was...but don't we "feel like" it is what we want it to be??? I'm excited to hear! (Let's get together soon)
So do you know yet?? I always thought I was having boys, and I have 3 girls- this one is a boy but I have no intuition- and felt no different with this one. I've had all kinds of dreams, including that it was a cat, but some people have real dreams!
Everyone I know is having a boy...so thats my guess. Please let us all know when you find out...and if you are having a shower in AZ I would LOVE to come!!! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment