Of course you went! I'm so excited to see you guys. We are bummed you aren't staying with us. Matt was really looking forward to more bonding time with Brian. :)
Nat- That is so cute. I LOVE your hair that length. It is SOOOOO cute! I also love the sassy comments, "Don't think we didn't go to Disney's..." I can really hear your "voice." Use that for a lesson in Writers' Workshop.-Mrs. P
Shut Up. I am totally jealous. And my little sis would be beyond herself with jealousy. And Krista's right--this post sounds more like "you" than anything I've heard in a long time!
6 comments:
Of course you went! I'm so excited to see you guys. We are bummed you aren't staying with us. Matt was really looking forward to more bonding time with Brian. :)
Nat- That is so cute. I LOVE your hair that length. It is SOOOOO cute! I also love the sassy comments, "Don't think we didn't go to Disney's..." I can really hear your "voice." Use that for a lesson in Writers' Workshop.-Mrs. P
Don't think that I am really jealous either...
Shut Up. I am totally jealous. And my little sis would be beyond herself with jealousy.
And Krista's right--this post sounds more like "you" than anything I've heard in a long time!
I haven't even seen the real High School Musical yet. But my 13 year old sister says it's all the rage...so I have plans to hit it up soon. (:
Cute husband/wife pics.
And Nat, you have perfect teeth.
The end.
That's awesome, but, I'm not telling my kids that there is a High School Musical on Ice. They already whine too much.
Post a Comment