Tuesday, July 3, 2007

All Done

I'll be posting some pix of Disneyland and my AZ trip soon. But for now, it's important to share that I've finished my master's program. I couldn't be happier. I've been sitting in classes for the past three weeks, not to mention the past two years. I think I'm done with my formal education for good. I appreciate all I've learned and have enjoyed the experience, mostly. I consider myself graduated, but will not walk until next year. Brian and I both walk the first weekend in May, 2008. That sounds far away. But who cares---it's over! Let the summer begin!

2 comments:

lrbodine said...

Congrats on finishing the Masters!!

angiedunn said...

hi natalie! i heard you were in town through lyns, so i thought i'd out myself by actually commenting on your blog, instead of just stalking it every now & then!

looks like you are doing well, and being highly productive and super smart...hence the masters program! that is so awesome/such an accomplishment & i congratulate you!

have a happy week!